CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kyren Justus Adam Kerns



Well, first I apologize for the negligence of the blog for the last 2 months. That's right Kyren is now 2 months old. He is a lot of fun. Kyren is a happy baby as long as he has a full tummy. He is smiling all the time and cooing quite a lot. I think he's going to be talkative like me. He loves his bouncy chair and sitting in the carrier that I strap on to me. He hasn't developed a preference for his swing yet. We also have a little jungle play mat on the floor that he likes. He wakes up once in the middle of the night to eat and once in the early morning as well. He usually goes right back to sleep after he eats so it's a pretty easy routine. We have had lots of visitors come to see Ky and he loves the attention. We are mobile now as well. We've gone to the mall a couple of times and he has let Jason and I enjoy 2 nice lunches out while he napped in his stroller. He has even made the trip out to Sun City West to see his Great Grandparents. He was a big hit as always! When we are at home during the day, Kyren and I sing songs. He likes Down by the Bay and Five Green and Speckled Frogs. We also read books, he loves Goodnight Moon. He practices holding his head up and investigates his hands quite thoroughly every day. Kyren is a great baby, we feel so lucky to have him in our family. I promise to keep the updates coming more frequently so check back. Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Brent and Terina Maldonado said...

He really is just too cute!